11 thoughts on “WTF America?

1. Suze June 18, 2018 / 1:52 pm

because: 1. you have a conscience, 2. are moral, 3. are intelligent, 4. love your country, 5. are compassionate…shall I continue? Those are all reasons you are angry. Take away from that tiny list any one thing and you will say nothing about what is going on.

2. Michael June 18, 2018 / 2:10 pm

Perhaps the shock of the reality of the situation it’s no longer funny and it has certainly changed America and how people see America forever. I think I’ve said before I always held America in quite high esteem and I grew up surrounded by all things American where is now I wouldn’t even visit

3. theministryofshrawleywalks June 18, 2018 / 3:10 pm

Its happening across the pond too to us, Teresa May is the most uninspiring weak PM we’ve had for a long time, she’s shocking and I can’t believe it is happening to us. The years of Austerity are turning the place into one long queue of dissatisfied people. No one trusts anyone in power anymore, and the people in power genuinely couldn’t give a shit.

4. Christine Bolton June 18, 2018 / 3:23 pm

You are not alone my friend. We are all going to hell in a hand basket if the GOP doesn’t do something about this monster

5. Paula Light June 18, 2018 / 3:28 pm

We’re supposed to be angry. They love that (“liberal tears”). It’s supposedly our punishment for making them put up with Obama, which they consider the worst thing ever. They love that Trump sounds like a madman or an idiot ~ to them, it’s all part of his appeal. If the rest of his admin lies and gaslights, they’ll shrug and say something like Bill Clinton lied.

• Fandango June 18, 2018 / 3:32 pm

They are a basket of deplorables. Hmm. Where did I hear that before?

6. Relax... June 18, 2018 / 9:31 pm

All dictators are either loved, or hated. There’s no gray area in a money/power-made man. One is either completely snowed by one, OR has 100% clarity regarding him. (Yes, I’m leaving out “her,” but those exist, too.) Listen, didn’t we watch the country investigate WMDs that we KNEW were not being stockpiled by Hussein? Many of us want to be snowed, but it feels like the Coliseum all over again, this American Reich.

• Fandango June 18, 2018 / 10:43 pm

Yes, you’d think we’d have learned after the WMD debacle. But even though I thought Dubya was a lousy president, I never thought he selfishly put his personal interests above those of the country. And while I didn’t think he was the brightest bulb in the lamp, I didn’t think he was mentally incapacitated.