FOWC With Fandango — Autonomous

67C1685A-6334-4B54-9BB8-250FB930E4A9Welcome to June 2, 2018 and Fandango’s One-Word Challenge (aka, FOWC). It’s designed to fill the void after WordPress bailed on its daily one-word prompt.

I noticed that other bloggers are also stepping up to the plate with their own daily prompts. I guess I’ll continue with FOWC as long as you folks continue to participate.

I will be posting each day’s word just after midnight Pacific Time (US).

Today’s word is “autonomous.” Write a post using that word. It can be prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction. It can be any length. It can be just a picture or a drawing if you want. No holds barred, so to speak.

Once you are done, tag your post with #FOWC and click on the Mister Linky thingie below and then visit others who have participated.

18 thoughts on “FOWC With Fandango — Autonomous

1. stoner on a rollercoaster June 2, 2018 / 3:03 am

Yayyyy i am so happy to see this! I have been reading about it since 1 2 days but the picture and all is so exciting. 😀
    Thank you!!

2. Embeecee June 2, 2018 / 12:27 pm

I HOPE the link worked. Cactus Haiku also uses that linky thingie, and I’m still not sure it linked that post to the site. o.O *sigh* I see the pingback worked on your site though. Yay! Thanks for hosting a prompt o’ the day! It’s really great of you to do this! 😀

• Fandango June 2, 2018 / 1:02 pm

Yes, the Mister Linky thing worked, as did your pingback. Yay. Thanks for participating.

3. Marilyn Armstrong June 2, 2018 / 1:41 pm

I plan to stick. I am doing two — you and one other, but I think I’m more likely to stick with you because you are one person and the other one revolves, which for me gets a bit complicated.

• Fandango June 2, 2018 / 2:04 pm

Thanks. I, too, am going to try to stick with it.

4. leigha66 June 4, 2018 / 11:43 pm

I have made it to day two… maybe tomorrow I will catch up a little more. Hope I did the Mister Linky right.

• Fandango June 5, 2018 / 7:06 am

Don’t worry about Mister Linky. You were one of the very few who used it, so I dropped it.

• leigha66 June 5, 2018 / 11:26 am

Ok, I will just continue with the pingbacks then.