Twittering Tales — Climate Change

5AE181C9-372C-4E0E-AB05-4FF5F33614CCI can’t believe my luck, which is always bad. I booked this train trip six months ago after doing extensive research into the weather in the Canadian Rockies. It’s supposed to be beautiful at this time of year. But all I see out of the train window is fog. Damn climate change.

(276 characters)

Written for this week’s Twittering Tales prompt from Kat Myrman. Image credit: Ana Martin on Unsplash.

12 thoughts on “Twittering Tales — Climate Change

1. Kat Myrman April 24, 2018 / 7:30 am

A little fog is definitely a nuisance. Rising sea levels and increasingly fierce storm systems…a catastrophe. I can’t believe that there are people who don’t “believe” in climate change. It’s not up for “belief”…off my soapbox. SMH.

• Fandango April 24, 2018 / 8:57 am

It’s not that they don’t believe it’s happening. They believe it’s not caused by humans or it’s just cyclical or that it may even be a good thing. People can be so stupid.

2. baddadcartoons101 April 24, 2018 / 7:50 am

Climate change doesn’t seem like a gradual process, it is hitting us in the face at an alarming rate of speed but what do I know? Surely the people in Washington are smarter than me!

• Fandango April 24, 2018 / 10:57 am

“Surely the people in Washington are smarter than me!” NOT!

3. leigha66 April 26, 2018 / 6:40 pm

Did you make any stops along the way that gave you a little bit different view?

4. ron877 April 30, 2018 / 9:26 pm

There should be a fence to protect from the migration of fog from the US. Pristine Canada would not naturally have fog.