MLMM Photo Challenge — The Bear Hug

img_1268“No way,” the model said. “I didn’t sign up for this.”

“Oh please,” the director said. “Must you always act like such a prima donna, Valerie?”

“Let me get this straight,” she said. “You want me to stand half naked outside in the snow while a huge grizzly bear comes up from behind me, puts its arms around me, and squeezes me? Have you lost your mind?”

“Valerie, honey, we’re shooting a commercial for Bear Hug brand wine and the clock is ticking,” the director said.

“Maybe I can help,” another man chimed in. “Miss, that bear is a circus bear and I’m it’s trainer,” he said. “I can assure you that the bear is as gentle as a lovable St. Bernard dog. He won’t hurt you.”

“Time is money, sweetheart,” the director said.

“Okay, fine,” Valerie said.

Once everyone was in place, the director shouted “Action.” Valerie stood shivering in the snow as the big, brown bear slowly move in behind her, stood on its hind legs, and put its huge arms around her.

Suddenly, without warning, the unexpectedly enraged bear started tearing at Vallerie’s flesh.

Written for this week’s Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie’s Photo Challenge. Photo credit: Google Images.

20 thoughts on “MLMM Photo Challenge — The Bear Hug

1. James April 24, 2018 / 8:44 am

That was certainly unfortunate for Valerie and yet another commercial was ruined.

• Fandango April 24, 2018 / 10:54 am

I hope she had Obamacare. Oh wait, that was repealed, right.

• James April 24, 2018 / 12:05 pm

I wish the “buy or pay a fine” section was repealed. It’s caused nothing but trouble for my family, and my medical insurance is anything but affordable.

2. Priceless Joy April 24, 2018 / 12:52 pm

Fandango, you have linked the wrong story on our story board. I will be deleting it.

3. Vivian Zems April 24, 2018 / 2:21 pm

Jesus! !!! I just KNEW that would happen😮😮😮. What a bunch of dumb people!

You really reeled me in there😊😊

• Fandango April 24, 2018 / 3:57 pm

But she didn’t look good enough to soothe the savage beast, either.

4. Sight11 April 24, 2018 / 5:07 pm

You can’t trust animals. That’s the moral of the story..

5. Walk the Goats April 25, 2018 / 9:17 pm

The advertiser got their bear hug picture. The actress got mauled. The bear got killed. And the bear trainer got fired. Solid action for one day.