Manic Monday — Hmmm

Hmmm“Oh my God,” said Cindy. “Did you see Trump’s latest tweet?”

“No,” said Aaron. “I’ve stopped paying attention to his tweets. They’re crazy. He’s crazy.”

“I know,” Cindy responded. “He tweets things that make you go, ‘hmmm.’ I honestly think he’s lost it. I don’t know if it’s dimentia or if he is just plain nuts.”

“I go for all of the above,” said Aaron. “And in the meantime, our country is in such a downward spiral. I wish some of the Republicans in Congress would go ‘hmmm’ and do something to stop that madman before it’s too late.”

“Don’t count on it,” Cindy said. “Republicans would rather send a pedophile to Congress than vote for a Democrat. Talk about things that make you go ‘hmmm.'”

“Hmmm,” said Aaron.

Written for this week’s Manic Monday prompt from Sandi over at Flip Flops Every Day. The prompt is to write a post using the title to the song, “Things that make you go Hmmm” from C+C Music Factor. I’d never heard that song before reading her post.

13 thoughts on “Manic Monday — Hmmm

1. baddadcartoons101 December 4, 2017 / 12:46 pm

I wish this was fake news but unfortunately, Republicans would not even disagree with what you say, Hmmm

2. Michael December 4, 2017 / 12:59 pm

Hmmm so sad for you guys isn’t it….the madness continues…

3. Suze December 4, 2017 / 1:46 pm

I keep waiting to wake up some morning, and like JR on the old Dallas tv show find out everything was just Bobby’s dream.

4. Sight11 December 4, 2017 / 9:52 pm

Yikes! Is it a nightmare. No it’s not.. I have heard that song. In fact I forced my sibling to hear it when I was a kid..

5. Sandi December 5, 2017 / 6:41 am

I figured someone would use this title to post something about the Trumpster.

• Fandango December 5, 2017 / 7:44 am

I’ll take any chance I get to ridicule the Orangutan in the Oval Office. At least until they come and arrest me for being critical of “dear leader.”