I just nominated a number of bloggers for the Unique Blogger Award after having been nominated myself. There were four steps to follow as part of the process.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
I successfully completed the first three items, but somehow managed to completely forget about #4.
So here goes, to those of you I nominated (and to anyone else who feels like responding to these questions).
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- What characteristics do you look for in other people’s blogs?
- What, if anything, will cause you to not read (or not continue reading, another’s blog?
There. Now I feel complete.